Monday 7 January 2013

New Starts

So this is 2013. This is the year where everything changes. No more needing to feel scared. No more worrying about things I cannot change. just being...

Here are 13 things I am looking forward to;

  • seeing the new daffodils peeking through the soil
  • learning how to ice a cake
  • using my new pizza shovel
  • saying I do, me too
  • lying on a picnic blanket with a cup of tea, family, friends, bunting and Mr Plumtree
  • travelling with a warm bum
  • moonlit walks back to the upper arches
  • seeing Betws-y-Bryn get covered in snow
  • filling a jar with happy memories
  • being showered with homemade confetti
  • training Finn how to shut a door behind him
  • seeing how many layers of knitwear it's possible to wear while still being able to breathe
  • December 31st 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment