Saturday 20 July 2013

Bespoking a Waistcoat

Hello all,
I haven't posted on here for ages it seems. Life has taken a bit of a blip.

We got married and had a beautiful honeymoon. Then we came home, I passed a kidney stone and then got the most awful stomach infection that I'm still struggling to get over. I genuinely didn't know a tummy bug could make you so ill.

I've been pretty much housebound since June apart from a horrid  time spent in an isolation room in hospital. To add to all that my poor daddy has been in and out of hospital 3 times with his poorly kidneys too. Life just needs to go back to normal.

Anyway, enough moaning. I just wanted to show you something I'd done while stuck in bed. A while  ago the husband and I found a waistcoat for our friend Adam.

It needed a bit of tlc so I rebuttoned it and had a go at sewing some tiny writing on it.

It's not my best sewing as my hands are super shaky at the mo but hopefully he likes it and it looks a little bit different to a 'normal' waistcoat.

What do you think?

Love Love xBx

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Glad you're managing to feel up to doing things again...even if it is hard work! Hope he likes it Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you... they say being creative is the perfect way to get your mind off an illness. Good job you've done too! Sending you light & love for a speedy recovery ... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete