Friday 21 September 2012

A kitchen covered in flour

Hello all my loverducks,
Just a quick post. Today is a new day. Start of a new life. That's what Mr Lardshow told me this morning. Yesterday was hopefully the last of the scary days and to celebrate and give me something to do to keep me from crying we made pasta again.
It was much more successful this time! Hurrah!
Fresh homemade pasta literally takes seconds to cook and tastes amazing. Suddenly your supper becomes about the pasta and not the sauce. I can't wait to make it again. Hopefully next time I won't cover the kitchen, the cats and me in flour nor will I drop half the tagliatelli in the cat food! Darn my clumsy hands.
Enjoy the pics.
Love Love xBx




2 comments:

  1. BETHAN that is wonderful...tell me how you do it? Have a wonderful day!
    hol

    ReplyDelete