Saturday 22 September 2012

Bubba's Bisqwits

A dear friend of ours had a birthday yesterday so bisqwits had to be made!
Now Mr Bubba Long Shanks is a bit of a handy man so the only thing to do was make him his own tool set!
I picked up some tool cookie cutters years ago but I've never used them. There was a digger in the set but icing a digger seemed a bit too advanced for me.
So in the toolbox there's some hammers, spanners, hard hats, saws and even some drills.
Mr Lardshow and I were trying to work out how to package the bisqwits up and it dawned on us that we could pop them in a real toolbox! Two presents in one!
I'm really pleased with how they turned out, especially the writing. Proper joined up letters!
Now who's birthday is it next?
Love Love xBx








3 comments:

  1. what are you going to make for my birthday???? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavens above they are so cute! Where were you when my son turned 4 and was obsessed with Bob the Builder! Nothing beats a handmade gift! Well done.

    ReplyDelete