Monday 18 June 2012

Bad Tesco

Dear Mr Tesco,
OOF! Last Saturday there was much excitement when we discovered that you were selling bath support handles for the princely sum of £7. As a wobbly bath goer we thought we would get another handle and were chuffed at the price. So imagine my horror, despair, disappointment and utter chagrin when said handle fell off the wall in the middle of the night. Imagine even more horror when it fell off for a second time. Today I thought I'd give it another chance and reapplied it to the wall. Bath time today was all lovely and peaceful, I was happily reading my new Patrick Gale novel when BANG! The bloomin thing fell off again! Now I know we didn't pay much for the support grip but that really isn't the point. I rely on these grips to help me in and out of the bath and now I feel really wary about using them.
So rant over but woe betide Tesco on Saturday when we take the support handle back!

I thank you.

xBx

2 comments:

  1. Bad Tesco! I hope you got an apology and a refund? *doesn't hold breath*
    Love the blog, the patchwork is fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo, we're going to try & take it back. I will be stropping very loudly and banging the walking stick in an exceptionally clumsy way. X

    ReplyDelete