Sunday 17 June 2012

I have a wet shoulder

Good Morning My Fellow Bed Dwellers!
So, I don't think anyone but Mr Lardshow and I are actually reading any of this but I'm going to carry on regardless. I've managed to spend the morning faffing around making my blog look 'pretty'. I know, I know but it makes me happy and fuzzy inside. i love the patchwork quilt keeping my words all cwtched up and warm. I once tried patchwork, Mum and I bought lots of Laura Ashley material and I set to work...all those teeny tiny stitches were just too taxing though. Big, fat embroidery stitches are always going to be the way for me.

Anyway, to the wet shoulder...this morning after waking up Mr Lardshow by telling him it was 12 o'clock we braced ourselves to enter the chilly kitchen of love. We normally bump along pretty easily in the small room but this morning we bumped into each other left, right and centre. The reason for this I think was that I was trying to use the grill (I've never been a grill person) and also that I may have injured poor Mr Lardshow with my sock. The final bump resulted in lots of coffee going all over my shoulder and the floor! We did manage to make breakfast, I had my bread, tomatoes and fried yolk mixture...delicious!

So dinner tonight I think is going to be mash and yorkshire puddings and some veg for good measure. We've got the mash sorted perfectly, I could happily eat it until the cows come home. Mind, I'm not sharing it with them there cows...oooh No!

I'm feeling really positive about this blog, hopefully it will give me something to focus on, something to take my mind off the pain. At pain management the other day, I  felt really quite 'meh' I kept on looking at the ladies doing the course thinking this time 3 years ago i could have been standing up there teaching and now I'm just 'meh'. Well no more 'meh'! xBx

6 comments:

  1. Hey great blog - testing a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked! Thank you fpr commenting Em x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start and welcome to the world of blogging. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to follow. It's great!

    Jemma (AKA Moon Munkie)

    ReplyDelete