Thursday 9 August 2012

Camping Cupcakes

Morning all!
My lovely Rachel's here! She's being very helpful and is making me pace. There's an extra need for pacing today because tomorrow we're going CAMPING!
I have not been camping for years, all our holidays as a child were camping ones. I was always happiest in a tent, in a field with a sheep near by (just the one sheep mind).
So the wheelchair is booked, frozen sponges are chilling in the freezer and the hot water bottles are ready. I really hope I manage this weekend. Cross those fingers...
So anyway Rach and I have done some quick baking. We've made these lemon & raspberry cupcakes. I got the cases from Sainsburys, they're little pudding pots for picnics. I think they almost look like tents, don't you?
So after my rest if Rach let's me go back into the kitchen I'm going to drizzle some lemon icing over the top of them...delicious!
Have a beautiful weekend everyone, the sun is promising to be out...don't forget that suncream!

xBx




2 comments:

  1. Yummy... can I come camping to see the balloons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No mothership, no! Go to France, now be off with you... x

      Delete