Monday 20 August 2012

Wedding Wishes







Hello All,
Every weekend seems to have been so busy recently. I love the fact that I'm getting out of the house so much more but boy it's tiring! It's been worth it though. We've had some beautiful weekends in the company of beautiful people. It's strange, while some parts of my life have effectively 'died' some parts are coming alive again.

So this weekend was spent at the wedding of our beautiful friends Simon & Rowena. They had a lovely, small, intimate wedding that was just perfect. Mr Lardshow and I spent the day taking notes and thinking about what we want for our wedding.

I think we enjoyed the wedding so much because we paced really well. I let Mr Lardshow sort everything in the morning so I wasn't already exhausted by the time I got in the car. After the ceremony we took some time out and went for a relaxing picnic by the river. By the time the evening do started we felt relaxed and revived. Perfect!

A few years ago I made the decision to try to make presents for people if I could rather than buying something people don't want. So for Simon & Rowena's wedding I decided to make them some Mr & Mrs biscuits and a lovely, tiny wedding date cushion. Hope they liked them.

My lovely mummy helped me to get the cushion finished & Mr Lardshow was an outstanding biscuit tester! What can I say, its just a gift he has! Have a look at the pics of them and let me know what you think... Hoping everyone has a beautiful day! xBx

2 comments:

  1. It's always so special to receive something handmade. So much more personal. Look fwd to more details about your wedding! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the biscuits worked out so well! They look beautiful. Expecting wedding invitation imminently! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete