Monday 6 August 2012

Birthday Passion Wagon Bakes



 Hello all,
Life has got the better of me this past week, pacing is extremely hard to do when you're trying to pretend everything is normal. I had great plans to post on Saturday but unfortunately a bit of an incident occurred with my head and a cupboard door. The cupboard door fared much better than my poor, poor head! 

I don't want to be an 'occasional' Blogger, I really need to get back into this, so here goes!
Months ago we found this darling camper van and we've been saving it for the birthday of our dear friend Adam. He loves vw's and as we couldn't find a beetle this was the next best thing.

Mr Lardshow is currently delivering the little cakes to him. Hopefully he likes them. I'm slightly fearful the vw will have sunk into the cake!
Here are the little camper van cakes...enjoy! xBx


1 comment:

  1. HOW FUNNY, except the part about your head of ocurse! WE get up in VW's NO we didn't LIVE in them. MOM drove all 5 kids around in her VW BUG! The floor was so rotted we could see the ground beneath our feet!

    ReplyDelete