Sunday 29 July 2012

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

Good morning sunbeams!
It's a gloriously sunny morning here. We've come away for the weekend to stay with friends.

It's lovely waking up in a different house. Houses all have their own noises don't they, different creaks and squeaks! The birds here keep on swooping past the window.

I can hear noises from the kitchen, I think Mr Lardshow may be dispatched shortly to hunt out some coffee and croissants...

So I wanted to show you the pressie that we brought down for our hosts. I made a mini version of the Blueberry and Lime drizzle cake. After covering the kitchen in drizzle in an exceptionally dim manner I wrapped it up in brown paper and string. A few sprigs of lavender finished it off. Splendid I thought, splendid.

I hope everyone's having a lovely sun filled weekend. Love. Love. xBx


No comments:

Post a Comment